Friday, April 25, 2008

I'll take graphics for 200, Alex

Now that I consider myself a seasoned blogger of almost 2 whole weeks, I have taken time to read the blogs of others. I have discovered quite a few things about myself. Mainly, that I have graphics envy. I don't know how these people get all these cool graphics in their headers, wallpaper, sidebars, etc. I am resolved to find out how to do it. Then I started thinking about the fact that I have graphics envy. We are last commanded by God not to covet - do you think that includes graphics? I mean, I don't want to copy their graphics exactly, I just want mine to look as cool. And technically, coveting is to want the exact graphic, and envying is feeling resent toward them for having such good graphics (I don't begrudge anyone a good graphic). Maybe what I really feel is appreciation for their graphics. Yes, appreciation, good. Appreciation is not a sin.

Anyway, I would like to put a link to some of the other blogs that I read on my blog. What is the netiquette on that? Do I need permission? I'm going to post a comment on one blog that I really appreciate and see what happens. Cross your fingers for me!

No comments:

How many have Peeped here?