Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Still learning to blog

I'm still learning what I can do with this blog. I've added some of my favorite links at the bottom. I'm not sure it's a good place for it. I may have to move it.

I will have to start working on the pig costumes again soon. Action came home with his lines today - all 2 of them - at least he has a speaking part. He's practicing already. Another mom in the class has asked me how far I've gotten with the costumes. I had to admit that I've only shopped. She looked worried. I couldn't tell her that I still need to finish shopping. I was afraid. I also need to make sure the shirts fit the kids before I start this. "Pig fittings"....just another phrase I can add to the list of "things only a mother would say". I wonder if that could be a category on The $25,000 Pyramid?

No comments:

How many have Peeped here?