Thursday, April 10, 2008

Soccer cancelled tonight


Oh yes! Soccer is cancelled tonight. It's like getting a day off work! Is it bad that I sometimes pray for rain just so we won't have practice? It's not like I'm the one running around, or that it really puts me out (I'm not cooking supper or anything). Just the sheer tediousness of it all. Plus we carpool. As any mom will tell you, the con of the carpool is that you can't just cancel (unless the kid is sick).


We are having a party this weekend, so I need to finish cleaning the house, and it helps to have the night "off". I also need to frost the cupcakes. They look like ice cream cones - I'll put up pictures when they are done. We will "open" the pool, as seen above, this weekend. We need landscaping. That's a whole other discussion.

No comments:

How many have Peeped here?