Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm addicted!

I'm officially a blog addict! I added a new section containing the blogs I read. As I find good ones, I will add them. I'm pretty selective, so these two are pretty good, if I say so myself. I hope to find some others that cover politics, religion and possibly finance. Hey- I do it all for you (not really, I do it all for me but it sounds more customer service oriented, doesn't it?).

So, do I still have blog envy? Oh yeah, but I find my envy less focused on graphics, and more on content, or more specifically, the quality of writing. That Pioneer Woman writes well, cooks well and her pictures? - forget about it! - they are awesome! Plus she homeschools - where is her cape? Fried Okra makes me laugh - 'nuff said.

Speaking of funny - watch the video above and see if you can find Skibbie! (No, I don't know how to add the video in this post, so you get two posts today.)

No comments:

How many have Peeped here?