Saturday, January 16, 2010

'Cause I'm just cool like that

I got a new cell phone yesterday. I had a blackberry, which I loved for its functionality, but hated for its bulk. I like to be able to tuck my cell phone in my back pocket. I don't like the bulky leather case clipped to my belt. It looks like a digital tumor. A growth off my hip.

I got this little phone.....a little Nokia 7705. Skibbie calls it "a total girl phone".

DISCLAIMER: My desk is a total nightmare.....ignore all clutter in these photos.

It fits in the palm of my hand, and in my back pocket.




Then you twist it 90 degrees, and find a full keyboard. The little circle lights up when someone calls, and it's customizable. When Big Daddy calls, the circle lights up blue. When Skibbie calls, the circle lights up purple.



And when you turn it over, there's a mirror on the back. Genius!
Chick phone! Chic phone!


And left hand friendly. I don't know if they planned it that way but Nokia could market that.


I also ordered this case. Van Gogh ups the cool quotient.


Yeah, that's right.....Van Gogh is cool.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now THAT'S a cool phone!

-FringeGirl

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

What a fayn-cee new gadget you have there!

I am not a fan of wearing a phone on the hip either. Doesn't go well with clothing.

Nina in Portugal said...

Wow....I'm VERY intimidated.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Amazing! ...(but for me...that might be too techno-comoplicated! Yesterday, while my hubby was at a bible study, I truly had to ask our son to get a DVD to play...and he was away in college, so it was over the phone....so this cell would take a lifetime for me to just open!)

I just came over from Nina's blog...I saw that you have an Orange cake recipe... if you would be willing to share that, please let me know :o)

Blessings & Aloha!

(not able to blog read and post as much as I would like, but I will be back :o)

How many have Peeped here?