First, I wish I looked as good as you do without makeup. Second, love the box frame! Where did you find it? That's a fantastic idea. The picture is also adorable, very Parisian. I got some Parisian almond creme coffee creamer in the grocery store this morning. Can't wait to use. I'm sure the taste alone will transport me to the Eiffel Tower!
5 comments:
First, I wish I looked as good as you do without makeup. Second, love the box frame! Where did you find it? That's a fantastic idea. The picture is also adorable, very Parisian. I got some Parisian almond creme coffee creamer in the grocery store this morning. Can't wait to use. I'm sure the taste alone will transport me to the Eiffel Tower!
-FringeGirl
Very cool.
And, I actually hate you right now for how good you look without makeup on. (not really)
No make up...SERIOUSLY?!
I'm more impressed with that than your picture/box.....
You look great! I'd never wear it if I looked like that!!
Love your idea! It looks great and you are beautiful as always.
LOVE that!!!
Post a Comment