Tuesday, January 26, 2010

King Cake Giveaway and a little Lagniappe for you

Mama Belle is talking Saints and giving away an awesome King Cake. Pop over to see her and get your entry in now. She makes some great points about refereeing and sports. Especially youth sports. Bad calls are everywhere. You take your lumps and hope that next time the call is in your favor.

Back to King Cake......I made a king cake last week, forgot to take pictures of it, then it was gobbled up by my peeps in twenty seconds. Action got the baby, like he does every year. I have decided he's not lucky. He just eats a large enough portion of the cake that the odds are in his favor to get the baby.

According to the rules of the giveaway, you have to enter the flavor cake you want, where you live and your email address. If you link back to her post, you get two entries. Because she is being so kind as to give me two entries, I have decided that I will help out and give away a Saints t-shirt to the winner of her King Cake giveaway. Let's face it, you need to represent the Who Dat Nation while you are eating your newly-won King Cake at your Super Bowl Party.

"What happens if Hat Chick wins the King Cake??" you wonder. I will have a drawing from anyone who comments here, and send you a Saints shirt. So make sure you leave me a comment, just in case I get lucky.

GEAUX SAINTS!
(And the fact that Peyton is playing his daddy's former team is not lost on me. This game will be legendary.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WHAT!! That's pretty generous.

OK, now, I'll need to post about that for tomorrow.

Super cool.

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

I am from The North.
Babies in cakes?
I have NO idea what you are talking about.

Anonymous said...

Chickapee, I'm routing for the Colts (do I still get an entry? and will I still get the T-shirt? I have ideas for it)....GO COLTS!!!! I love Petyon Manning!!!
--Delaweird

Windy said...

Just came over from Mama Belle's blog and wanted to let you know what a great thing you are doing! (as if you didn't already know)
I am rooting for the Saints!

How many have Peeped here?