First,
While your 12-year old girl may not have hit her growth spurt, others have.
Second,
If you wear your BCS National Championship sweatshirt in the hometown of the rival team they spanked, expect to get a few nasty looks.
Third,
In order to place third in a tournament, you have to use your body a little bit.
Just a little though.
3 comments:
I'm ready for this.
La Petite Belle will probably be going to Division A Soccer this fall. But, they only play in the state. Whereas, the Select players travel out of state. I'm too lazy for that.
I'm lovin' the sweatshirt, but LOVE EVEN MORE the fact that she comfortable sported it in enemy territory with confidence. (!!>>>VIRTUAL HUGS<<<!!) Roll Tide and I love the body lean she's giving the girl in the picture..I need to take her Black Friday Shopping with me...LOL!!! ---Delaweird
I Love Skibbie's sweatshirt!!
Post a Comment