Monday, February 21, 2011

Painting a Tugboat with a 2" Paintbrush

Just kidding.

I'm really painting my closet.  The closet that has been on my to-do list for almost 4 years.  It just feels like I'm painting a tugboat (which is why it's been on the list for 4 years). 

I'm using oil-based paint for my shelves.  The fumes are unbelievable.  If I don't have brain damage when I get done, I will post pictures. 

Two important lessons that I've learned about painting a closet: 
1.  Every shelf has a bottom that can be seen. 
2.  If you step down from the ladder and the rod holder hooks you in the buttocks, it leaves a mark.

-Bruised and High,
Hat Chick

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Pictures are a must.

Nina in Portugal said...

...but not pictures of the bruised buttocks, please.

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

UGH, painting closets!!
Yes, a picture please.

How many have Peeped here?