The season is here! Easter! Derby! Charity Luncheons!
I have been waiting for the first shipments to arrive. I've had out some feelers for a few weeks. The new spring colors still aren't here, but the black and whites and some deep purples have appeared.
I've made my first acquisition of the year. She was calling my name from the top shelf. The only one of her kind.....stunning!!!!
She needs a name. Will you help me?
I'm seriously considering Kate as a name in honor of the royal wedding in April. I was 13 when Charles and Diana were married. I got up in the middle of the night to watch the wedding. My Skibbie will be 13 at the time of William's wedding. We'll watch it together.
What do you think? Does she look like a Kate?
4 comments:
Kate it is!!!
I took one look at her and thought "GLORIA!" but I like the thought of naming her Kate for historical significance. Does the real Kate wear hats?
Ooohhh ... Pretty.
Yep. I like Kate too.
I think that Kate is rather appropriate!
Post a Comment