Greta decided that the shelf in my closet was too low and slow. She decided to stay in Cozumel. I'm sure she's sitting on the beach sipping a pina colada, reading the latest issue of Vogue and keeping the beach bum boys at bay.
She and I had fun times, but let's face it....she didn't need me. She was a force all her own.
I will be looking for her replacement along with my Easter bonnet soon. There are a few trends for the spring, like the bowler, shown here by Ralph Lauren.
(Photo by Miriam Pohl, Milliners Guild Spring 2011 Show)
Or one of these for the beach. (I like the second one, personally.)
Trina Turk Swimwear 2011
When searching for a hat, you should be careful. You would think that a google search for "top hats 2011" would yield photos for the best that milliners have to offer.
You'd be wrong.
Transforms your look from red light to red carpet, this pair of reusable silicone nipple covers feature a medical grade adhesive backing. Made in the USA.
Top Hats. More class. Less Flash.
Isn't that what we all want in a hat? (Greta would be laughing!)




2 comments:
My newfound collection is newsboy caps. I've four and plan to get more.
I also love the beach hats! Just got a new one I can't wait to wear over to the beach.
*CACKLE* Top Hats. Very creative!
Post a Comment