Thursday, February 3, 2011

You know it's cold when....


...you need a snuggy for your buggy.

Skibbie gave me this terry-cloth, fuzzy, warm cart-handle wrap for Christmas.  I thought I would use it to keep my hands germ-free.  Who knew I'd need it to keep my hands from freezing to the shopping cart?

p.s.  We don't have a Winn Dixie where I live. 

p.p.s.  I miss Winn Ditsy, as we call it.  They're the Beef People.

p.p.p.s.  Sorry for the inside shot of my purse.  When people are staring at you because you are taking a photo of your shopping cart and holding up the deli line in the grocery store,  you don't take the time to stage the photo.  Or maybe you do.  I don't.

p.p.p.p.s.  And yes, I saved $1.00 on Ritz crackers.  That's just how I roll.

3 comments:

Penny said...

I passed by our grocery store on my way home for lunch, and it was packed!! We better have a NICE ice storm for all those people stocking up, lol!!

Capri K @ No Whining Allowed said...

I have also experienced strange looks in pursuit of blog-tography!

Our Meijer has antibacterial wipes to clean off your cart handle. I usually just leave my gloves on. Solves both problems.

Anonymous said...

I've never seen those cart snuggies before. What I really noticed in your photo was the ground. You don't have 3 inches of nasty dirty slushy left-over snow to slop through with the cart. That's nice for you.

How many have Peeped here?