Monday, May 5, 2008

Throttle up!

Rainy day - it must be pig costume construction day. I spent the better part of the day painting t-shirts and cutting out pig ears and glueing them to cowboy hats and tiaras (for those fancy girl pigs). Luckily, I got a call and some good advice from a far-craftier friend than me. When I told her how my project was going, she replied, "Craft glue? Girl, you need to throttle up! Get out the hot glue gun!" Of course, her advice worked and I finished that portion quickly. Only felt pig noses and dying of the socks (soon to be hooves) will be left for tomorrow. Unfortunately, I ran out of glue sticks and Hobby Lobby closed at 8 pm. I could go to Walgreens for the glue sticks and pull a "til midnight" craft session, but hey, that would mean I finished 21 costumes in one day and we can't let efficiency like that get around. What would people think? First, pig costumes - next, coordinating the school carnival. There's not enough throttle in a 747 for me to tackle that!

No comments:

How many have Peeped here?