We celebrated Skibbie's birthday today. She loved Action's Cannonball Invitational so much that she had to have the same party for herself and several of her friends. The girls, and Action, of course, lined up to show their best Cannonball, dive with the smallest splash, a creative dive of their own choosing and a freestyle cannonball with the intent of making a wide splash - not a high one. I have to share the freestyle photos with you because, let me tell you, these girls were In It to Win It. They sacrificed body and all dignity to create the widest splash. We even had to amend the trophy categories to add Best Faceplant. All for a plastic trophy. Ah, the innocence of youth (although I've seen grown women do unimaginable things for beads at Mardi Gras).

Butt Buster by Skibbie (look at that extension! She should be a cheerleader.)

Lateral by Ruby Scooby Dooby

This is blurry, but you get the point.

Our FacePlant Champion! Yeah - it left a mark.

This is Wacky. I don't know what she did, but doesn't it look like it hurt?
Stay tuned for more photos tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment