Friday, August 1, 2008

More Art

Last day of art and the projects are pouring in. Skibbie's first animation is below. It is a flip chart. Don't Blink. It goes by quickly. (Notice the trip, then recovery to go on to win. There's a lesson in there people.)

Here is Action's "pot on clay". It cracked when they fired it (insert sad face here) but he insists it won't break apart unless we actually drop it. It's Greek-inspired, if you can't tell.


To round out our week and get started on the weekend, we will be going to a Trophy Hunting Show tonight. Big Daddy is gearing up for goose season. He finally got on a lease. We have to BUY a blind. We've never bought a blind before. We always just put lots of reeds and sticks and grass and stuff all over the little pirogue. Oh no! Not in Big State! You need hi-tech equipment. Cause ya know, if you don't have on the designer camo and don't have the latest toy, those geese won't fly over........Boys and their toys.

Did I mention that it's hot? Here is the reading on the car this afternoon. Skibbie took the picture flying down the Interstate at a top speed of 45 mph. Did I mention there was traffic? There was traffic. Being the savy, whizz-around-town girl that I am, I navigated us straight to the HOV lane, no thanks to the nuvi, and we made it home in record time - 35 minutes from the Museum District to Fireside .


I'll keep you posted on the adventures at the hunting show. I'm taking my camera and my "Mack's Prairie Wings". Hopefully they'll price match!

No comments:

How many have Peeped here?