I'm on the desktop in the office. The connection is soooo s.l.o.w. The office pc is just a broken down car on the shoulder of the information super-highway, flashers blinking, just waiting for a tow.
I have managed to post a link I found on the American Express Members Project about research money for Prader -Willi Syndrome (PWS). My sister, Turtle, has PWS. Please help by nominating this project. (You don't have to have an Amex to nominate.) There is so little known about the disease. Turtle was born in 1976, but we didn't get a proper diagnosis for her until she was almost 20.
Hurry along and click the link. There are only 3 days until nominations close. Amex then takes the top 25 projects and narrows it to 5, based on a new round of nominations. Stand up for a cure to PWS! It may hold the cure for childhood obesity and obesity in general.
My pc may be sluggish, but it's time to put a cure for PWS in high gear!
2 comments:
I have clicked away!
CLICK!!!!
Post a Comment