Thursday, August 7, 2008

It's 4 am and I'm awake. I don't know why. It's the second day this week that I've been up too early. I have discovered in my early waking that the Olympics have started. Coverage starts at 4 am. I watched the US Women's soccer team lose to Norway yesterday morning. It's only the beginning though. They'll have a chance to come back later in the tournament. This morning, men's soccer is on - US vs Japan. It's on MSNBC, if you're up and reading this - which you're not, but hey, it's all about the service over here.

I am also nervous about the all the paperwork on the rental house. I always get nervous. I am uncomfortable sending my personal information to strangers. It's really none of their business, ya know. And besides, I know if I can afford the house or not. I have a budget. I know how much I can sink into this thing. Big Daddy is an accountant - he's not going to let me get crazy. He wants to retire one day, too.

-Sidenote - I'm halfway watching the US Men's Soccer game against Japan and have two observations:
Looks like the "in" hairstyle for Japanese men is getting strangely mullet-ish.
The Japanese players' last names are in English on the back of their jerseys. That just strikes me as funny since they are playing in China.

So, I'll make coffee and wait for Big Daddy to get up. It shouldn't be long now. I'll post more here later today.

No comments:

How many have Peeped here?