I only make supper one or two nights a week. The peeps and I either drive-thru or eat cereal/soup/frozen pizza the rest of the nights.
The couch in my living room always has folded laundry or laundry-waiting-to-be-folded laying on it.
I spend most of the day in front of the computer looking for real estate or cruising blogs.
I don't eat anything green unless it's deep fried.
Don't give me jewelry.....just take me somewhere.
I can't make my morning coffee if there are dishes in the sink. I have to clean the dishes first.
I love doughnuts so much that I restrict my visits to the Donut Shop to Fridays only. (I've been known to fall off the wagon every now and then.)
I teach my peeps to keep their closet doors closed because I think it wastes air conditioning.
I could go on, but I won't, because I like you.
5 comments:
Okay...please explain to me how you can be as gorgeously thin as you are and eat doughnuts every Friday, never eat anything green unless it's been deep-fried, eat takeout and frozen pizzas and sit in front of your computer browsing travel sites all day?
There's something your not telling us.
Mmm! I'm with you: fried okra, broccoli or green peppers strips (we call those toothpicks). I'm drooling. :)
I once had this giant denim chair that you could never sit in. It was my laundry chair. One day my friend came over and it was actually laundry free. Her amazement still shocks me today. I hadn't realized I was THAT bad. Now I just fill baskets and leave them in the basement. ;-)
I'm with Nina, how do eat junk and stay thin??? I look at a doughnut and it adds 5 pounds to my hips.
You're one lucky lady!
-FringeGirl
Fried okra with ranch dressing :) I did not know that about closet doors..
I love green veggies, but when they are fried they are even better. I also love donuts. Thank God we don't have a donut shop in my small town! Love these little tidbits about you. So enlightening!
Post a Comment