To my dear friend Angry
You are another year older.
Each day brings new wisdom
And makes you ever bolder.
You are sweet, smart, cute,
Witty and funny.
Braver than me,
Carrying two babies in your tummy.
You are a number one mommy,
Volunteer, and Christian Chick.
One day we'll do lunch or
Catch a chick flick.
Mani's, pedi's,
Settlers of Catan.
You're an interesting gal
And I'm your number one fan.
How you got your nickname
I will never know.
I'm just here to wish you a happy birthday,
You Big Booty Ho.
3 comments:
That is AWESOME! You are so clever. I love it! Thanks for thinking of me. I can't wait until Saturday. Let's do lunch one day next week sweet friend. Love,
Angie
What a birthday wish!
You're pretty good with the poetry. That's one thing you'll never read on the domestic fringe. Unless of course someone else wants to write a poem for me. ;-)
-FringeGirl
Love everything about this poem, especially the last line. Hilarious!
Post a Comment