Thursday, April 16, 2009

Jet Setting

I spent most of today readying things for a quick little trip to New York to see Mrs. Cutillowitz this weekend. We are having a baby shower for her on Saturday.

I have concocted a weird travel plan. I booked cheapo tickets into Philadelphia....so cheap, in fact, that I think the travel restriction requires Skibbie and I to sit in a middle seat. Then I conned asked Delaweird to pick us up at the airport, where she will chauffeur drive Skibbie and me the rest of the way.

Three southern girls on the road to the Big City...........look out toll booth workers........we have quarters and we know how to toss 'em.

I will post photos of Party Prep Central late tomorrow.

3 comments:

Nina in Portugal said...

Oh my...I've got to share with you this southern gal's first experience with the Big Apple.

My fiance and I were driving into the city.....
you know what....I'm turning this into a post....never mind.....too much to share here...

You are a traveling queen lately, huh?!

Janna Leadbetter said...

Oh, the stories I sense brewing from this... :D

Anonymous said...

Enjoy and drive safe!!!

-FringeGirl

How many have Peeped here?