Coppertone loquat - this is a hedge that's along the fence. I like the dark green leaves against the tiny white flowers.

This isn't actually blooming, but it's one of my new favorites, foxtail fern.

This will be satsumas one day (I hope). They smell yummy like honeysuckle.

Amaryllis. I didn't plant them. They are a happy surprise every spring.

Hibiscus - a staple in my yard.

Dwarf bottlebrush. Makes me think of a blowfish. These are around the pool.

Ham and Eggs? Nah, verbena. I think.

A climbing rose that doesn't climb. It just falls across the entry way and pricks people as they aproach.

By the way, I hate to garden. All these plants are self-sufficient, just the way I like them.
3 comments:
Wish my kids were self-sufficient....
Beautiful pictures....I want to see pics of the pool too. is it already open for summer?
I don't mind a little gardening. I love the rewards of a beautiful yard so much that I am willing to put in a little effort, but I definitely prefer the self-sufficient stuff. I am working on my planters right now. 6 HUGE ones, plus 4 hanging baskets and some other random flower beds that need tending too. IT NEVER ENDS!! By the way, your yard looks beautiful!
Beautiful! I need you to come to my house and help me in the yard. I'm drowning in overgrown rose bushes.
Post a Comment