Wow! You should have seen the lines at Walgreens. It was 6 deep at the pharmacy counter and 5 cars deep in 2 lanes at the drive-up window. That's really long for our little neighborhood Walgreens. I finally got my drugs. I have some cough syrup with codeine. I'll sleep good tonight.
Mama and Big Daddy rolled in at around 5:30 pm. She brought food and wine. So we have the three essentials: milk, water and wine. Hurricane party at our house - just kidding.
We ordered pizza for supper. You didn't think I would cook, did you? I figure that I need to save those efforts for when we have to cook - power out and things starting to thaw.
Mama brought her farm dog, Buddy, with her. Buddy doesn't care for riding in cars or strange places. Buddy is in the backyard, but he has fleas, so we HAVE to go to Petsmart to get flea stuff. I would hate for Buddy to ride it out in the garage.
Oh look!! - Nagin is on tv rolling out the red carpet in New Orleans for Houston evacuees. They are offering the "Mayor Ray Nagin" rate at all the hotels. Special deals on restaurant meals. Oh yeah, don't forget your credit card, and your gun.
No comments:
Post a Comment