There was:
- Friday night lights - local high school game with marching bands, cheerleaders, drill teams, concession stands and all the high school kids standing around talking to each other.
- Duck hunting - Big Daddy limited out on teal
- College Football - SEC RULES! Did you see the LSU v. Auburn game? Georgia v. Arizona State? Florida v. Tennessee? I love football!!!!!!
- Church on Sunday - first day back since Ike hit. I will have to work in the flower beds at the church this week.
I love the weekend off. Those weekends are few and far-between. I am always so thankful for them. I know Big Daddy is glad for them. Those weekends are his ONLY days without some obligation to meet.
And hallelujah!...School started today. I think the kids were more excited than I was. I had to work library, but I'm pretty sure there was an impromptu School's In celebration at the grand opening of the Hobby Lobby by all the moms. I missed it, but I did a little shopping later to make up for it. Let's face it - my time is up and the laundry is calling......I'm off......
No comments:
Post a Comment