.....my NEW laptop, a HP Pavilion, named Lucy. Lucy and I are getting to know each other. She moved in today. She's a spiffy laptop with a 17 inch screen and 4gb of memory. She has a ten-key pad as well (something that is important when your husband is an accountant). Big Daddy helped me get her up and running.
I will spend the next couple of days transferring my files and loading software. I think there is a way I can hook up to the old computer, but I'm not taking the chance of infecting Lucy with the virus. My goal is to get my iTunes and photos transferred. I think it will be a challenge.
Anyway, Lucy and I plan to get back to business and get this blog up to snuff pretty darn quick. Girl Power!
1 comment:
May I recommend uploading current anti-virus definitions and keep Big Daddy Web Clicker off Lucy.
Post a Comment