Have you recovered from yesterday's good laugh? Big Daddy said he warned me not to take those Collagen+Vitamin C supplements. He was laughing pretty hard himself when he found out I was being compared to Angelina.
As a bizarre follow-up to yesterday's story, Action came home from school with a story that was also a little weird. Apparently one little girl was hurling insults yesterday, and somehow Action became involved. (I know he was not innocently involved, but his role in the situation always seems to be of negligible importance in his recounting of any story from school. In his mind, he is always innocent.) So the girl is rattling off insults at other kids, then turns to Action and says, "...and your mom is skinnier than a frosted flake!" She whirled around and started to walk off and Action "grabbed her shirt and it scared her." Then he said, "Oh no she's NOT!"
Good come-back, right?
When Action was telling this story, Skibbie and I busted out laughing. I said, "Well thank goodness I'm smarter than a frosted flake." Skibbie really died laughing. She thought it was a little too funny, in my opinion. Then she said, "Good come-back, Mom.....at least she's smarter than a frosted flake. Good one."
No, no, no. I meant that I'm smarter than a frosted flake, not the little girl. That's all I need - for the peeps to go to school and tell all their friends about Mom's come-back on a little girl.
Okay, so maybe I'm not smarter than a frosted flake.
1 comment:
Don't kids know being skinner than a frosted flake is a compliment. Skinny is alway a compliment...my friend considering the alternative BBH. I'd take skinny any day! Angie
Post a Comment