Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Questions for the Toof Fairy

Action leaves a note for the tooth fairy with each tooth that goes under his pillow. Tonight's note (yes, the snaggle tooth finally came out!) asks the following questions:

Do you go to school?
Where do you live?
What is your house made of?
Will you bring a Bionicle?

He's always angling for a toy.

I wonder what the tooth fairy's answers will be. I wonder what the tooth fairy will leave under Action's pillow. Better not be a bionicle.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much is the tooth fairy paying at the Bayhi house? Angie

The Hat Chick said...

One gold dollar

Anonymous said...

I think it's so cute that he's leaving notes for the tooth fairy. The tooth fairy once forgot to come to our house (she should be fired) and my son reminded me that afternoon that the tooth fairy owed him money. :)
You know times are tough economically when the tooth fairy's in debt.

How many have Peeped here?