It is raining in Little Town, Big State. When I took the peeps to the bus stop in the car (cause if we get wet, we will melt), I noticed our sprinklers were on. There is nothing more annoying to me - that idiot who has their sprinklers running when it's raining.
Today is also the HIEs birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, happy birthday to you, happy birthday H-I-EEE, happy birthday to you! ......The present is in the mail.
We are also working on the tile Action's bathroom. That would be the royal "we" - Alfredo is doing all the work. I'm just shopping for tile. Shopping for tile is fun. It can be confusing too. I have decided to go with consistency in the bathrooms upstairs. We've done Skibbie's bathroom and the guest bathroom already. I'm just using the same tile in Action's room. I might get crazy with a different tile accent, but mostly I'm letting the accessories do the work. Accessories are easy to change when you get tired of a certain look. Or outgrow it.
Action's theme in his room is Cowboy. I'm considering a Lone Star tile accent for his tub surround. It could be ill-advised. What do you think?
Should I commit to Big State in grout and thinset? Is it versatile enough in the long run? Can I really just hide it with a shower curtain when we get tired of it? Is it too masculine?
1 comment:
don't do it.... always lead with classic & sophoisticated and you won't regret it...gimiky always has a shelf life. ANd tiling should be long lasting.
He won't be cowboy for long; undless of course he runs off to the rodeo permanentaly.
course that's just my 1/2 cents worth... :-)
Post a Comment