I am so thankful that I'm not in the point in my life where the peeps are heading to college within the next 5 years. I'm thankful that we have 20 years until retirement. I am only thankful for all these things because that gives the stock market time to come back. This is my rationalization and the only thing that's keeping me from really freaking out. My rose-colored glasses fit quite well.
My rose-colored glasses allow me to think that it's my patriotic duty not to liquidate. Just after 911. We rode the market down, then back up, and now back down - way down.
What will happen if the Dow closes below 8000? I know what I will do. I will go on a shopping spree. Shopping for stocks. Shopping for my next rental house.
Hopefully the weekend will give the Dow a rest. It's beat up. Dow will be back. And I plan to ride the coattails back to the top.
1 comment:
Have a good ride! Seriously, hang in there...how much worse can it get? :)
Post a Comment