The boys are going camping, so it's a girls weekend. Can you say unbridled shopping?
I got an early start. Macy's first for shoes (and to replace a plate I dropped and broke). Next, bargains galore at Ann Taylor Loft. Then on to Express where I splurged - a new coat. I needed a new coat like I need another hole in my head, but she was so pretty hanging there. She actually called my name and a ray of light came down from heaven to spotlight her in all her glory. And it fit! In all the right places! Click here then chose Black to see her.
So tonight Skibbie, her friend and I will start with dinner. Then we are off to find the parts to the Halloween costume they've been planning for 6 weeks - a two-headed, three-legged pirate.
Scary, especially for little girls. But you're only a kid once.
I'll have to keep you posted on the rest of the girl's weekend. It should be a hoot!
No comments:
Post a Comment