Bah-bah-bah-bah, bah-bah-bah-bah, at the hop!
Well, you can rock it you can roll it
You can slop and you can stroll it at the hop (hop,hop,hop)

When the record starts spinnin'
You chalypso* when you chicken at the hop (hop, hop, hop)
Do the dance sensation that is sweepin' the nation at the hop (hop, hop, hop)

Ah, let's go to the hop
Let's go to the hop (oh baby)
Let's go to the hop (oh baby)
Come on, let's go to the hop
Let's go!
Bah-bah-bah-bah, bah-bah-bah-bah
Bah-bah-bah-bah, bah-bah-bah-bah, at the hop!
----------
June Cleaver would like to thank Danny and the Juniors for singing "At the Hop", and she apologizes to everyone who will have this song stuck in their heads for the entire weekend.



5 comments:
What fun! Your daughter is a doll. I love your dress. You look better than June Cleaver or Donna Reed.
-FringeGirl
Looks like a fantastic time!!
I always wanted a poodle skirt.
Cute pictures. Looks like a blast!
That looks like SO MUCH FUN!!! I absolutely loved the movie Grease (I know, everybody did), but this post just made me grin ear to ear. You all looked GREAT!!
How fun! And you look smashing, by the way.
Post a Comment