Our Friends - Angry (who is always happy) and her cute family
Playing Settlers of Catan - an awesome board game. We learned how to play the expansion of the game - Cities and Knights. It's not a good idea to learn a new VERY complicated game after you've been skiing for 6 hours.
Action getting off the slopes -he learned to snowboard. I wish I had video, but he zooms by (in control of his board) pretty quickly on the green runs (the only runs I am brave/good enough to ski).
4 comments:
What fun!
Snow can go up your nose?! You mean when you're plowing down the mountain, head first?
Or when one of your peeps slams a snow ball in your face?
---I hate snow! That much of it anyway. Give me a flurry every 5 years or so...and that does it for me. A little dab will do ya!
Everybody looks like they had an amazing time! I'm happy for you. I think it's really cool that your son is snowboarding.
-FringeGirl
Everybody looks like a professional in their ski clothes. Glad you all had such a great time!
Looks like a great time. We leave to go on vacation next weekend. I can't wait.
Post a Comment