Nice to know I'm not alone.
At least your son's bed is made!-FringeGirl
OMG! No, nothing else needed. LOL!
I am so sorry to tell you that it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better!
Hi! Here from FringeGirl's blog...Wow. I've recently been fretting, SURE that my girls are the only kids who keep a sty instead of a room. What a relief to see it's just a kid thing!
It seems as though I've seen this picture before! At my house! Ha! Ha!Sometimes I just open the door, look and walk out because I'm so overwhelmed. My son is making progress with his room cleaning skills. I think. Good luck!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Nice to know I'm not alone.
At least your son's bed is made!
-FringeGirl
OMG! No, nothing else needed. LOL!
I am so sorry to tell you that it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better!
Hi! Here from FringeGirl's blog...
Wow. I've recently been fretting, SURE that my girls are the only kids who keep a sty instead of a room. What a relief to see it's just a kid thing!
It seems as though I've seen this picture before! At my house! Ha! Ha!
Sometimes I just open the door, look and walk out because I'm so overwhelmed. My son is making progress with his room cleaning skills. I think. Good luck!
Post a Comment