Thursday, February 19, 2009

And THIS is why you will never see me on TV


....told you.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the video (because I miss you all the time!-- sucking up to the judge is allowed isn't it?!)
Mt vote:
Reva Red baby! Re-Va! Re-Va!...Aunt Delaweird

Nina in Portugal said...

I have NO idea how to name a hat. Never even thought about naming a hat, much less owned one. And I'm from the South...that just doesn't seem right does it...no hat....

so sad...I am...

My husband named our kids, our pets, heck...he doesn't even call me Nina...it's always something else.

Enough already....

The new hat is too lovely and you embody all the grace necessary to wear it....hey..maybe that's why I don't own a hat...I have zero grace. I trip over air.

Great video post!

Anonymous said...

Mom I think you should name your hat Ruby or Rose.

Mandi Shandi said...

First off I wanted to say that you look fabulous in that red hat! I would love to be able to pull off a hat, but just don't think I could. ANYWAY, my immediate thoughts when I saw the hat were Foxy, because she just is, and Ruby Red because I have a friend who has lipstick that she is always going on about being ruby red. Anxious to see what you choose!

Unknown said...

It's so beautiful. I don't know about the name. I like Rose too. But, I must tell you that it looks a lot like the hat Julia Roberts wore in "Pretty Woman." during the races, except it was white.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous hat!!!! You look fantastic. Very sophisticated and chic.

I just cannot believe I missed this little contest! What a bummer. Can't wait to see what you named her.
-FringeGirl

Anonymous said...

Contest is over, but Taz saw the video and enters "Rosey" -- since it has roses on it. --A. Delaweird

How many have Peeped here?