1. The A/C guys finished their work just as my guests arrived Friday night. Have you ever given a contractor the check and said, "Okay, you can go now and if I have any problems I'll call you.", then shooed him out the door? I didn't even let him teach me how to work the new digital thermostats. No wonder it's so cold in here.
2. I was given a sisterhood award by Simply Red way back on March 1. If my brain had been on, I would have posted it during my love-fest with my sister. But my brain wasn't on and Red was so kind to give me this award. Red, if you're reading this, thank you so much for this award, and I apologize for not posting it sooner.
3. Mandi sent me this fab-u-lous tassel that she made as part of Craft It Forward.
Mandi, I love it. As you can see, it's hanging on my chifferobe. It matches perfectly. Right scale and everything. Sorry it took me so long to post the pictures. For the rest of you, you'll have to sweet talk Mandi for your own. This one is mine!
4. We, the church ladies, made so many loverly cards on Friday night. I meant to take pictures, but totally forgot. I was harried and rushed, thanks to the a/c guys (see #1 above).
5. The peeps are on Spring Break this week. I have no plans. Boredom will soon ensue. My backup plan is a newspaper article entitiled "10 ideas for Spring Break Fun." One of the items on the list is a trip to Bass Pro..........really?!? I practically live in that store as it is. I don't consider it a "destination". I wonder if Bass Pro paid the paper to get listed in the article. Darned guerilla marketing.
6. I'll be talking baby shower tomorrow - Mrs. Cutillowitz, my sister-in-law, is pregnant! With her first! It's a girl.....wheeee!
2 comments:
Spring break already? Have fun!
We don't Spring Break in NY until April. Hopefully it will be warmer by then and we can enjoy being outside.
Have fun this week!
-FringeGirl
Post a Comment