Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Horrible Tragedy

One of my neighbors was struck by a car and killed while riding his bike. He was crossing a main road when the head cheerleader at our local high school ran the red light and hit him. He had just taken early retirement to care for his wheel-chair ridden wife. The young girl is totally devistated.

It is a tragedy. I pray for both families involved. I will be cooking and baking for my neighbor tomorrow.

4 comments:

Mandi Shandi said...

I am so sorry to hear that, and while I know sorry is so overused, I can't seem to think of anything else to say. I will pray for both families.

Nina in Portugal said...

man....that is terrible....

I'm sorry....and I agree with Mandi...seems like such a cheesy thing to say...but I mean it.

I'm praying now.

Anonymous said...

That is a horrific accident. I cannot imagine what both families must be going through right now.

I will keep them in my prayers.

Much sympathy,
FringeGirl

Unknown said...

So sad. Praying.

How many have Peeped here?