My participation in Domestic Fringe's Tuesday Tantrum has been interrupted by a trip to the hospital to get Skibbie's thumb x-rayed. She fell in a soccer game on Saturday, but didn't really cry and played the rest of the game. The thumb is badly bruised and a little swollen. I tell you these few details so you won't think I'm a horrible mother for not taking her to the doctor until Tuesday. (Actually I wanted to take her on Saturday, but Big Daddy convinced me that between his camp-witch-doctoring and his boy scout first aid skills, she had probably just sprained it.)
Stay tuned for a road-rage related tantrum that could be pre-empted by a "Mommy Knows Best" after school special.
1 comment:
Poor Skibbie and Hat Chick likely I would have done the same, and actually have with my own and my kids bumps, bruises and such.
Post a Comment