Skibbie's thumb is not broken. *whew* Now we wait 72 hours to see if there's improvement. If not, we will be taking a trip to an orthopedic surgeon. Apparently there are tendons, ligaments, flexors and some other rubbery-bandy type things that make your thumb work that could be damaged.
With crisis averted, we will get back to the regular Tuesday Tantrum.
Picture this:
Me behind the wheel of the trusty Coyote, accelerating up the on-ramp to Interstate to Big City. Peeps and Big Daddy in the backseat (he sits in the back to talk to the peeps when we have a long way to go).
Car enters traffic from business on the service road. Car cuts across THREE lanes to get in front of me, no blinker or signal of any kind.
Me, an aware driver, starts honking my horn when I see car starting to cross out of lane 2 to get into lane 3.
Driver of car LOOKS AT ME IN HER SIDEVIEW MIRROR - WE MAKE EYE CONTACT - and she CUTS. ME. OFF. ANYWAY!!!!!
I had to lock 'em up to avoid hitting her! She TOTALLY ignored the horn - and I was workin' it New York style!
Her tag was from California.
She better be careful driving like that in Big State.
We all carry guns.
All the time.
For this reason.
8 comments:
Ok glad Skibbie's thumb is not broken.
ahh your tantrum of the day, made me want to say something not nice to the driver of the CA vehicle.
Glad it's not broken. Figures about the CA tags.
www.freedoms-fight.blogspot.com
lol. Who do those Californian's think they are?
Glad your son's finger isn't broken.
-FringeGirl
Oops, I just read the post below and it's your daughter's thumb...sorry.
Hope it heals well!
-FrigneGirl
So glad to hear that Skibbie is not "broke"!! Bless her heart!
As for "California":
it's days like that when you wish that Big Daddy and the kids WEREN'T in the car!! (and your little sis WAS! LOL!!)
-Delaweird
Hey! Don't be dissin ALL Californians! You should pity most of us for having to put up with people like that lady on a regular basis.
But I will tell you a secret: No native Californian EVER uses a turn signal. It's seen as a sign of weakness. ;)
I hope Skibbie's thumb is better soon. She sounds like one tough cookie, much like her mother! I hate getting cut off in traffic. ESP. if she saw you and did it anyway. RUDE. Bon Qui Qui would have Cut her! So sweet of Big Daddy to keep the peeps company.
Post a Comment