Today is my favorite day of the holiday season. It's my favorite day because the cooking will be done, all the guests will be here, and Christmas will be here tomorrow.
But the best part is that we have church services tonight. Action will be an acolyte. It's his first time. He is carrying a torch.
Action. Carrying fire on a big stick....hmmm, not sure this is the best idea. He will also sit in the little area by the altar for the Whole. Service. I bought him a new suit for Christmas, but he will wear vestments, so he thinks he will be able to wear his jeans underneath it. I hope he doesn't fall asleep. It would be terrible to see his little head bobbing up and down, then finally, his entire body flopping over in the pew. Maybe I'll make him take a nap today. Yeah, right!
Action went to his dance partner's house last night to celebrate Hannukah. He said he didn't understand the prayers, but he liked playing with the dreidel. He won one time. He also received a gift. It's an animation toy. I think Action would like to play with it, but Big Daddy won't give him a chance. It's bad when a peep has to fight his dad to play with a toy. Big Daddy is just a peep at heart.
That's one of the things I like about him.
Enjoy your day and cherish all the memories you make today! -The Hat Chick
1 comment:
Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas. Enjoy your family and your service tonight. I'm sure your kiddo will stay awake...just tell him to think about the presents coming tomorrow. :)
-FringeGirl
Post a Comment