Thursday, January 29, 2009

Craft It Forward

{Craft Addict} is sponsoring a fun little giveaway. She's giving away 3 handmade craft items....now don't go runnin' over there right now, cause it's too late (but you can go over after you finish here, if you want.)

So, the gig goes like this: the first 3 folks who leave a comment on my blog will receive a handmade gift from me within 30 days. If you win, you promise to give me some link love and Craft It Forward to the top 3 commenters on your blog. Even if you don't win (like me, I was too late too), you can still participate (like me - I'm no sore loser).

Be forewarned if you comment- "craft" is a very general term around my house. It can be something I salvaged and spified up or repurposed for you OR it could be something I made with my own hands from scratch (don't worry, it won't be anything I cooked). It could be Fain-cy. It could be Simple. It could be Useful (that is something Big Daddy would approve of....something useful.) It could be Crazy.

No matter what it is, I will give it my all and you'll get it in 30 days time. You'll need to give me your email address so I can get in touch with you - if you're the first three. Now get to commenting!

3 comments:

Mandi Shandi said...

So I just found your site from Craft Addict and I think you are a hoot! I love the way you write, all Southern Belle! I feel right at home here. I'm do this on my blog tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I simply love the idea of possibly winning a craft item, but the whole "craft it forward" thing has me scared to death. What would I craft? It could be insanely scary. I generally create things with my children and often my finished pieces are mistaken for that of my first graders.

Hmmmm....so high the standards in bloggyland.

-FringeGirl

Missy said...

How fun! I have seen this on yours and Craft Addict's blog yesterday. So I'll show you both some link love. You have such a fun blog, I thought I'd pass along the Lemonade Award to you. Visit my blog to get your award. Have a great day.

How many have Peeped here?