As Barak Obama is inaugurated today, I believe there are many people in the country and the world who believe that Obama will be their savior, that he will change their lives in a significant way. They expect he will swoop in and cure all the ills of their lives, and solve all the problems of the world. I hope they will not be disappointed because he is only one imperfect man, just as we all are.
There is only ONE that can save the world, change lives and give peace - not a president, not a congress, not a celebrity, not a political party, not a single human being - only our Savior, Jesus Christ, can do that. HE is the one to whom we should turn. HE is the one with the grand plan. HE is the one with unlimited power. HIS change is lasting, whole and perfect. And that's the kind of change I believe in.
5 comments:
Well said. Angie
Amen my sister! Amen!
Great post! I agree 110%.
-FringeGirl
Very nicely said. I couldn't agree more.
Awesome post! Couldn't agree more! :)
Post a Comment