Friday, January 2, 2009

It's like trying on new hats!

I'm taking a break from football and trying on new backgrounds for 2009. This may not, probably not, will not be the last look. It's just one that I thought I would try today. Kinda like trying on hats at Easter. You don't really know how you like it until someone comes by and says, "That's the ONE!"

Speaking of things that are good for Today....I have convinced my friend Craftier to try her hand at blogging. She was wise and didn't take my suggestions for the title of her blog.

I would like to properly and formally introduce my best friend Craftier's blog, "What I Like Now". If you have time, stop by and read it.

Back to the bowl games - ROLL TIDE! (And Hotty Toddy Rebels.....way to take it to Tx Tech)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice new hat...I mean, wallpaper. Going to check out your friends new blog!
-FringeGirl

How many have Peeped here?