I'm promoting a cleaning and de-cluttering effort by Thrifty Decor Chick (we chicks have to support each other). She's on a mission. A worthy mission. A mission that might require a label maker.
She's out to get organized. I am going to be a follower and, after putting away my Christmas decorations, tackle my craft room. Actually it's the craft closet. I started the effort earlier this year and made a pretty good dent in it.
Then I started a new craft - stamping and card making. I have to find a place for the new stamps and papers. Big Daddy got me a new paper cutter thingy and so now it needs a new home too.
And you know how it goes when Christmas gets here. The once neat rolls of wrapping paper are now strewn all over the place and the ribbon is trailing off it's spools. I hate trailing ribbon. I hate strewn paper.
So I'm marking my calendar for January 12. Come back and visit for photos of my craft closet. If you feel inspired and want to join in, just hope over to her site for the link.
No comments:
Post a Comment