Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Post #199

This is my 199th post (cue Prince).

So I'm gonna party like it's 1929, cause that's all I will be able to afford by the time the government bails the banks out-Again! And, looking at the bond market, I think I'll keep my money under the mattress, or in a coffee can, or in a jar in the freezer. If there's any good news, it's that interest rates are so low that we have decided to refi our house. Fixed rates at less than 4.75% ? Giddy up!

To commemorate my 200th post, I will have my first giveaway. What am I giving away? You will have to come back tomorrow to find out. (I'm not trying to be mysterious or give you a teaser like they do on tv. I just don't know what I'm giving away yet.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait! I love prizes. Congrats on your 199th post...that's a lot of stories. :)
-FringeGirl

Anonymous said...

I have loved reading your blog! Thanks for making me smile 199 times. Have a good day. Angie

Unknown said...

I'll have to make sure I come back tomorrow. Congrats on your 199th post.

How many have Peeped here?