Congrats to the Florida Gators, the SEC and all you college football lovin fans. What a great game! I'll spare you my Friday morning quarterbacking. Instead I'll just relish the SEC domination and say See you all in the Fall!
Back to real life now. Real laundry. Real unwritten thank you notes. Real astronomical quotes for home repairs (there's a recession out there and not one of my contractors seems to know about it). Real car repairs (the car industry knows). Real carpools. Real house cleaning.
Raise your hand if you still have half-packed Christmas decorations in your living room.
Uh-oh.
No one?
Just me?
I bet your kitchen floors are mopped, your toilets are clean and you have everything organized for Monday's Mission:Organize and DeClutter. Over-achievers!
I better get to work, cause things around here are REAL messy.
1 comment:
I admit it- my Christmas decorations have long since been stored away until next year.
However, my floors could definitely use a good mopping. Sigh. I'll get to it... just as soon as I can tear myself away from the computer.
Post a Comment