Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hey Y'all! I got an award!


It's the first one I ever got! Thank you Missy from Simply Red.


The lemonade stand award is an award that celebrates good Hattitude and gratitude. I am surely grateful to receive this award. I would like to thank my peeps, who make their own snacks and dress themselves while I sit pecking on the computer. I would like to thank Big Daddy, who behaves most of the time these days because he knows I will write about it if he gets in trouble and someone who knows him might read about it (BTW, this is way more powerful than my last method - I just wouldn't wash his underwear). I would like to thank Missy, who has recently become a bloggy friend. (Music starting to play now) Okay, I have to hurry - and I would like to thank anyone and everyone who Peeps Here on a regular, semi-regular, occasional or how-in-the-world-did-I get-here? basis.


Now, I am suppose to pass this on to 10 other bloggers. Problem is this - everyone blog I read has already received this award. I think. So here's what I'ma gonna do - I'ma gonna pretend that I'ma the first one ever in the whole wide web world to get this award, and I'ma gonna pass it out like it was as fresh as a.....

as a.........


.....as a ................


..............tall glass of lemonade from my new lemonade stand!

So the winners are:
Chocolate and Whine (she knows all about lemons and how to turn them into wonderful things)
And that is all. Enjoy your lemonade.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this super fresh Lemonade award! That's super fresh as in cool, awesome, groovy, and fly. I always like a nice cool glass of lemonade.

Keep up the great blogging and congrats on your award.
-FringeGirl

Mandi Shandi said...

Wow! This is the freshest lemonade I've ever had! I appreciate the award so much and am so glad I have made another friend through blogging!

Anonymous said...

I love me a tall glass of cold, refreshing lemonade! Thank you!!

Seriously, this means the world to me!

And congratulations on your award, too!!

Tricia said...

Wow, Thanks Hatchick! Love the new pics of your son in his tux...adorable! And I'm so excited to see people playing along with the {Craft it Forward}! Have a blessed week :)

How many have Peeped here?